Daily Rerport MID Test Day 1

Daily Report Week Mid Test


DAY ONE

Hello gangs, back again to my blog and this week is a Mid test and my group get the first day and get menu Oriental menu, so we must pripare sunday morning and we finishing today. and me come early beacause first day we dont know what happen next, so at 08.00 we get info from Mr.Jaya this day my group be a Supervisor and my friend be my cook. 
and we start doing and finish with great at 09.50 so fast and so cool. and restorant open at 10.00 we break and at 03.00 we cleaning. so happy for this day can finish than good.


Chinese Spinach And Peanuts Salad


Peanuts Salad


Khau Plau



Tori No Teriyaki




Gai To Takrai

Khao Heow Ma Muany



Tang Yuan



Onigiri




Yam Makeua Yo



Tang Zong





Thai Beef Salad


And after group pripare for tomorrw finish we cleaning and go home to rest.




Komentar

Postingan Populer