Daily Report 10 s5 eng ver

Daily activity

29 agustus 2018

Today I came late in the afternoon because I had to accompany my mother to take care of some things, when I arrived in the kitchen I immediately reported to the genk boss and was allowed to continue the activity, because I came late I asked my group friends for today's tasks that would be make it.


I immediately made a cake and just focused on the cake today, helped by the greeting chef I made a pretty good and soft sponge cake, after I prepared to make chocolate for my cake, the tragedy happened that the boss was angry maybe because a lot of dough was not clear and friends who work are not clear.




Everything messed up boss and angry and told us to go home today, very regrettable sponge cake and other dough must be thrown away. Semester 5 activity must be stopped. All the chaos inevitably we have to clean up early and go home to talk about what happened today.





This kind of incident is good to take the positive course, to be able to better manage the time and work of each. Maybe my friends are tired and make a day like this.



So we went home early and gathered to discuss this.


* I didn't get a photo of my activity caused by this tragedy.


me and my friends apologize profusely.

Komentar

Postingan Populer