Daily Report 02 S5 Eng ver

Daily Report
1 Agustus 2018


Here's how to make a personalized product. The name implies that the terms and conditions of the case have to be taken into consideration by the said person.


so I started by preparing ingredients and tools to do my cooking.



and the marinate the chicken and keep for a whie. After that I worked the nasi uduk and the sambal, then fry the eggplant.
After all I finished plateing and presenting to the boss genk, Alhamdulillah, the food and presentation was good.






After that we gained experience from our seniors who had boarded the cruise ship. Chef Yuni who has gained experience on the cruise ship as a cook and I was given a souvenir from Japan.






After finish the day we cleaning and go home to rest.

Komentar

Postingan Populer